Standard membership fees are determined by levels starting with general memberships with bronze, silver and gold membership levels available.
Receives all the benefits of a Bronze Member plus more.
- (2) Hours of board room usage per year
- (1) Marketing member mailing list
- (8) Certificates of Origin
- (1) Expo Table to a luncheon of your choice (excluding Port Houston Appreciation Day)
- First opportunity to Host a Breakfast Exchange or Networking Event
Receives all the benefits of a General Member plus more.
- Complimentary Ribbon Cutting
- Social media sharing of post or event (upon request)
- (1) Hour of board room usage per year
- (4) Complimentary Certificates of Origin
- Link to your website from Chamber site
Receives all the benefits of a Silver Member plus more.
- (4) Hours of board room usage per year
- (1) Home page rotating banner ad for (1) week
- (1) Expo Table to a Premier Luncheon
- Opportunity to attend Government Affairs Meeting
- (2) Complimentary tickets to a luncheon of your choice (excluding Port Houston Appreciation Day)
- (16) Certificates of Origin
Non-Profit & Individual
Includes non-profit and individual.
Will enjoy the benefits below:
- Unlimited networking opportunities and member connections
- Complimentary Breakfast Exchange, Business over Breakfast and Business Afterhours Networking events
- Special member pricing to Chamber Luncheons/events
- Access to chamber website for job boards and community calendar, member deals and social media
- One member listing in directory
- Membership Certificate and Cling
Depository Institution Members will enjoy the benefits below:
- Membership for multiple locations
- Unlimited number of representatives
- Premier choice to sponsor a Procurement Luncheon or Business over Breakfast
- Complimentary Ribbon Cutting/Grand Openings/Anniversary Celebration