COVID-19 Business Webinar
Troy Elmore (see bio on www.iss.sandler.com)
Sandler Training- Managing Partner
“Great Salespeople are NOT Born, They Are Made”
Join our virtual session if you are sales leader and/or sales professional experiencing (or have experienced) any of the below issues or if you are in business development (in any capacity).
- You have some anxiety about the specific ways to build trust quickly (hint- it’s not just commonality…)- and you weren’t born to be a “natural” salesperson
- You are NOT reaching YOUR goals in life and are sick and tired of settling for mediocrity
- Your business or sales territory is suffering due lack of new (or right type) clients, lower profit margins (feeling commoditized), and/or too many “think it overs” (not closing enough or sales cycle is taking too long).
- You may be concerned because you have hired “Natural” salespeople, but they are not reaching your desired goals.
- You are frustrated about not making enough money when you know you and/or your team is capable of so much more on the sales side of your business
In this session, tools will be provided to quickly overcome the typical anxieties that exist within both salespeople and your prospects.
- What specific things make prospects uncomfortable and lead to furthering lack of trust
- How to be DISARMINGLY honest about everything and have it work in your favor
- How to interrupt patterns of typical sales people (and we all sell!)
- How to shorten your selling cycles, reduce discounting, close more opportunities, and eliminate “think it overs”
- How to eliminate the eager buyer who just wants your information with no commitment to furthering the process
- How to feel more comfortable with the business development process and have fun with it.
- How our own beliefs hurt us more than we think