Ways to Give
To financially support local organizations assisting the community with Harvey recovery, please consider donated to:
- Greater Houston Community Foundation – Mayor Sylvester Turner established the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund that will accept tax deductible flood relief donations for victims that have been affected by the recent floods.
- Houston Food Bank – Children, families and seniors in Southeast Texas are in need of food, water and supplies.
- El Centro de Corazon, Quality Healthcare – Addressing Community and Healthcare issues to local families for over 22 years.
- Community Family Centers – A multi-service non-profit organization that offers a wide range of services to families within Houston’s impoverished East End for over 45 years.
- AAMA – Their mission is to inspire and empower at-risk Latinos to pursue their potential and achieve success. https://www.aama.org/
- LIFE Houston – Feeding Hungry Babies Since 1988.
- SER-Jobs For Progress Of The Texas Gulf Coast Inc. – Please help SER-Jobs for Progress help it’s students recover post Harvey by making a donation. 100% of the proceeds go directly to SER’s vocational training students who were impacted by Harvey and are in need of assistance with housing, personal items, transportation, etc.
- Catholic Charities – People of faith helping people in need achieve self-sufficiency and live with dignity.